Play one of history's twelve mightiest civilizations. Each Civilization has strengths and weaknesses and can researched different technologies. You are the guiding spirit of a tribe that predates one of the great cultures of antiquity. Your goal is to build your tribe into a mighty civilization that can vie for world dominance. You can establish alliances with other civilizations, exchange tribute, and establish trade routes. Other civilizations are controlled by human or computer players.
• Achieve victory in multiple ways: win by building a wonder, by destroying your enemies or by being the first to reach an objective
• Command one of twelve civilizations, including the Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, Assyrians and Babylonians. Each civilization has unique attributes based on their historical counterparts.
• Choose a technology path. Age of Empires lets *****s choose from numerous technological paths to help lead their civilization to greatness. Military or economic path are possible.
• Players get to see the real-time results of their game play decisions, assigning tribe members to hunt, explore, conquer or build.
• Players can conquer or cooperate with existing tribes in a multiplayer environment via the Internet (through the Internet Gaming Zone), over a LAN or modem-to-modem.
• Players have over 10,000 years of real-time evolution to build their tribe into a powerful flourishing empire.
• A fully integrated scenario editor lets the player create his/her own scenarios and campaigns.
New Scenarios and Campaigns (ADD-ONS) Included :
1. Conquest of the Empire (ADD-ON)
2. The Final Conquest (ADD-ON)
3. Heaven's Rise Of Rome (ADD-ON)
4. Heaven's Age Of Empire Utilities (ADD-ON)
5. More Empires (ADD-ON)
6. Virgin-Territories (ADD-ON)
Reduced: 80% of original size [ 640 x 428 ] - Click to view full image
Age of Empires : Rise of Rome *STAND ALONE*
The Age of Empires Expansion: The Rise of Rome is the highly anticipated add-on to the award-winning, best-selling real-time strategy game Age of Empires. Focusing on the legendary Roman Empire, the Rise of Rome will challenge veterans and novices alike to wage war on an epic scale with four additional civilizations, several unique units, new technologies, and new campaigns, including the showcase campaign that focuses on the Rise of Rome itself.
Reduced: 80% of original size [ 640 x 485 ] - Click to view full image
Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings is the sequel to the award-winning, best-selling real-time strategy game Age of Empires. Age of Empires II spans a thousand years, from the fall of Rome through the Middle Ages in which players lead one of 13 civilizations into greatness. You start off small, with nothing more than a town center and a few peasants and from this meager beginning slowly add infrastructure to your civilization that either enhances your resource gathering or pumps out tons of varied military units. The game keeps the epic scope of Age of Empires' game play while evolving the combat and economic features.
Instructions to install:
2. Open Crack folder
- Apply "2.0b_patch"
- Copy “empires2.exe” to “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II”
Reduced: 80% of original size [ 640 x 438 ] - Click to view full image
Age of Empires II The Conquerors
It's a suitably excellent expansion to what remains one of the best real-time strategy games to date.
Five new civilizations, new wonders, new unique units, new multiplayer options, and gameplay tweaks make The Conquerors more than your typical expansion pack. It's almost a full sequel. If you liked Age of Empires 2, you'll love The Conquerors.
Players can defend Spain as El Cid, rage across Europe as Attila the Hun, or fight to preserve an ancient way of life as Montezuma in new campaigns that extend the single-player experience. Plenty of toys are available to each civilization, including new technologies such as Chinese rocketry and British yeomen. But none of the new technologies or units unbalance the game. In fact, many of the units from AoE2 have been altered in response to ***** feedback so no one unit or civilization has an overwhelming advantage.
Those who hated micromanaging their towns in Age of Empires 2 will appreciate the adjustments made to villager artificial intelligence. You can order several villagers to work a group of farm plots, and they'll automatically divvy up the labor. You no longer have to manually assign one peon to each individual plot. The same applies to mines: tell a villager to build a mine, and he'll automatically start hauling ore once construction is complete.
- Wage war on an epic scale, in completely new civilizations – the Aztecs, Koreans, Huns, Spanish & Mayans
- Work with new units and technologies, running campaigns based on those of history’s great military leaders like Attila The Hun and Montezuma
- The new linear campaigns comprise several amazing missions, and each culture has its own unique features and Wonders
- Recreate epic historical battles, and affect the outcome to your liking
- More advanced AI makes the computer a much more difficult opponent
Instructions to install:
1. Install Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings the main game
2. Install Age of Empires II The Conquerors Add-On
3. Copy “age2_x1.exe” from crack folder to “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\age2_x1”
Multimedia PC with Pentium 133 or higher processor, 32 MB RAM, 100 MB hard disk space, Microsoft Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 98, Windows XP, Super VGA, 256-color monitor supporting 800x600 resolution, Quad-speed CD-ROM drive, Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device, 28.8Kbps modem or higher (recommended for Internet play), Internet access required for Internet play, Audio board with speakers or headphones.
Reduced: 80% of original size [ 640 x 401 ] - Click to view full image
Reduced: 80% of original size [ 640 x 485 ] - Click to view full image
Age of Mythology
Age of Mythology transports players to a time when heroes did battle with monsters of legend and the gods intervened in the affairs of mortal men. In Age of Mythology, players wage war using human armies and diplomacy, progress through development ages, enhance military and economic performance with improvements, and manage economics through resource gathering and trade. Mythology enters the mix when players call upon the gods to act on their behalf or reinforce their armies with more than 20 mythological creatures. Ensemble Studios’ new 3D engine adds a deep richness of graphical detail and creates a unique new title based on the ancient cultural history of the Greek, Norse, and Egyptian cultures, which are divided into nine detailed civilizations.
Instructions to install:
1. Install (Serial Number included)
2. Open Crack Folder > Aplly Patch "aom10to110" > Apply "AOM_GoldenGift"
3. Copy "AoM.exe" from Crack folder to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology"
Reduced: 80% of original size [ 640 x 488 ] - Click to view full image
Age of Mythology The Titans
The lost civilization of Atlantis returns in “Age of Mythology: The Titans,” Ensemble Studios’ expansion to the hugely popular title, “Age of Mythology.” The expansion pack includes a new single-player campaign, scores of new mythological units, the ability to promote units to heroes, and, of course, the opportunity to harness the awesome powers of the Titans. The battle for heaven and earth continues as the Atlanteans enter the “Age of Mythology.
* Atlantean mythology. *****s can take advantage of exclusive features that allow the Atlanteans to dominate their opponents. They can use their Titan god powers multiple times to demolish the opposition, promote selected units within the culture to hero status, and reap the benefits of a culture with new features, such as the ability to control time and space. They also can explore new maps and expand the “playground of the gods.”
* An extended story line. Age of Mythology: The Titans adds another important chapter to the franchise’s expansive folklore with new scenarios to explore and conquer. In-game cinematics help to integrate and further enrich the game’s story.
* A new victory condition. *****s can create a Titan unit that dwarfs everyone else and employ it to wreak havoc and rain destruction on enemy civilizations.
* Additional powers, heroes and mythological units. Age of Mythology: The Titans brings the ancient world to life in more detail than ever before with exciting gameplay elements and characters. The expansion pack will unveil the incredible powers of the Titan gods, which can be unleashed by the Atlanteans who worship them. In addition, new myth units and human units allow *****s to build their civilization and go into battle in a nearly infinite number of ways.
Instructions to install:
1. Install Age of Mythology The Titans Add-On (Serial number included)
2. Open Crack Folder > Apply "aomx10to103" to update
3. Copy "aomx.exe" from Crack folder to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology"
P2 450 ;Peripheral: MS mouse or compatible pointing device; 'Miscellaneous: Optional 56K modem; 'connection' Operating System: Win98/2000/XP; Memory: 128 MB of memory; Drive: CD-ROM (2); Display: 16MB 3D video card; Hard Disk: 1.5 GB of HD space.
Reduced: 80% of original size [ 640 x 403 ] - Click to view full image
Age of Empires III
With all the talk of next generation consoles it's somewhat ironic that the most graphically impressive new game is actually PC real-time strategy title Age of Empires III. The last game in the series was a rather clinical looking 2D isometric game but this new iteration features some of the most complex, organic looking 3D graphics ever seen on any system. Thankfully the gameplay appears just as developed as you take control of a civilisation from around the time that Age of Empires II left off in the 16th century and continues up to 1850, as you battle to take control of the New World. Gameplay is actually split between the Americas though and your home city back in Europe, which you must also maintain and upgrade in order to keep the populace happy. The most exciting element though is undoubtedly the new combat system, where the dull and mechanical "tank rushes" of the previous games have been replaced with stunning looking battles of gunpowder and sword blades as you fight angry natives and rival colonisers. As is demanded of any PC game nowadays there's also a cool sounding multiplayer mode, with the eight different civilizations you can control allowing for a large variety of different play styles. That’s if you can actually gather your wits enough to form a strategy and stop ogling the frankly incredible looking graphics. -- Harrison DentThis preview is based on an incomplete version of the game; features or problems mentioned above may not appear in the finished game.
• Start out playing as the British and begin with a solid economy, or lead the French into an easy alliance with Native Americans - 8 total civilizations to choose from
• Work with Native Americans to your tactical advantage, for the first time ever
• Develop your own Home City, and customize it make it wealthier and more powerful as you take over Europe
• Explore the New World and create colonies while seeking out new resources and making allianes with the Native Americans
• Recover buried treasure from the Caribbean, hunt bison on the Great Plains, compete for trade routes and fortify the coast of New England
New Features Update v1.12.
• Added custom online scenario support for multiplayer games.
• Certain conditions, triggers and effects are usable while in ESO.
• Fixed some out-of-sync bugs.
• Added fixes to increase the detection of players using multiplayer hacks, cheats and
out-of-sync clients in online
• gameplay : Fixed the text of some cards, units and techs.
• Spanish : Rodeleros hand attack reduced by 2 and increased bonus factor
versus cavalry from x3.0 to x3.5.
• Portuguese : Organ Guns improved versus buildings, siege bonus changed from
x0.5 to x0.75.
• Ottoman : Abus Gun train faster, time reduced 3 seconds, 42 down from 45.
• Germany : Improve Dopplesodner unit hitpoints by 30hp.
• Shipment rate improved from -14% to -10% (1.14 to 1.10)
• Town Center wagons now build 33% faster. Train points up to 1.33 from 1.0.
• Town Centers get a negative bonus versus artillery.
• Added x.50 factor versus siege.
• Cavalry Archer improved by increasing their multiplier versus cavalry.
Up to x3.0 from x2.25.
• Improved Hussar, Cossack, and Uhlan ranged resistance armor by 0.10.
Minimum system requirements:
PIII 1.8GHz or equivalent, 512MB RAM, 2GB HD space, 128MB DirectX 3D video card
P4 3.0GHz or equivalent, 1GB RAM, 256MB DirectX 3D video card
Instructions to install:
1. Install Age of Empires 3 Full Installation, Serial Number > Open Crack folder
2. Open Crack folder > "Apply aoe3-112-english" Patch.
3. Replace the original AGE3.EXE file with the one from the Crack folder.
4. Play the Game!
Reduced: 80% of original size [ 640 x 430 ] - Click to view full image
Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties
The Asian Dynasties is a solid expansion that offers unique Asian civs and some other gameplay tweaks to Age of Empires III.
"Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties" is the second expansion pack for the massively popular "Age of Empires III" from Ensemble Studios and Microsoft Game Studios, which has sold over 2.5 million copies to date. Engaging *****s of all ages and types in epic warfare in the Eastern world, "Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties" will lead Japanese, Chinese and Indian civilizations to expand their empires.
"Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties" is the latest installment in the award-winning "Age of Empires" franchise, developed collaboratively by Big Huge Games and Ensemble Studios for the Games for Windows platform.
• Playable Asian civilizations. Lead one of three unique Asian civilizations — Japan, China or India — to expand its empire and fight for control in the Eastern world. Each Asian civilization, led by powerful leaders, will have unique groups, armies and wonders, as well as buildings that reflect the culture's architectural style.
• New gameplay elements. Extending the innovative gameplay of "Age of Empires III," "Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties" will introduce new ways of winning and trading, random map styles that feature remixes of classic "Age of Empires" game styles, and 15 new Asian Wonders.
• Exciting new single-player campaign. Returning to the historical, civilization-based single-player campaigns, "Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties" will offer *****s who enjoy the solo experience a chance to engage in strategic combat with Japan, China or India through several engrossing scenarios.
• Expanding a successful formula. "Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties" is the second expansion pack for the massively popular "Age of Empires III," one of the fastest-selling titles in the franchise history, leading and innovating the real-time strategy genre through exciting and revolutionary gameplay features.
• Games for Windows franchise. This expansion pack will also ship as a Games for Windows title, offering easier installation, reliability standards and support for key features of Windows Vista, including the Games Explorer and Parental Controls.
Instructions to install :
1. Install Age of Empires 3 Full Installation.
2. Install Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Full Installation.
3. Serial Number > Open Crack folder.
4. Open Crack Folder > Apply "Asian Dynasties v1.01 Patch"
5. Replace the original "AGE3Y.EXE" file with the one from the Crack folder.
6. Play the Game!
Reduced: 80% of original size [ 640 x 405 ] - Click to view full image
Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs
The WarChiefs expansion adds some interesting new elements to the tried-and-true gameplay of Age of Empires III.
Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs is the new expansion pack for the best-selling real-time strategy (RTS) title of 2005, Age of Empires III from Ensemble Studios and Microsoft Game Studios. Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs will engage *****s of all ages and types in epic warfare in the Americas where they will lead the proud, playable native civilizations to expand their empire and fight for control of the Americas. Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs is the latest installment in the award-winning Age of Empires franchise and continues Ensemble's stellar track record of delivering innovative RTS games experiences.
• Playable Native American civilizations. Lead one of three proud Native American civilizations, including the Iroquois Confederacy and the Sioux Nation, to expand their empires and fight for control of the Americas. Each Native American civilization will have its own unique units, led by the powerful WarChief unit, buildings reflecting each culture's architectural style, and a distinct approach to their Home City feature.
• Gripping new single-player campaign. Age of Empires: The WarChiefs will introduce a new single-player campaign that continues the saga from Age of Empires III. Play through 15 new missions with a rich story and a cast of characters that interact with real historic figures and events.
• Enhancements to European civilizations. The expansion pack will also provide exciting additions to existing European civilizations, with new Home City content, new units including new mercenaries, and new ways to look at your card deck.
• Extended gameplay. *****s will experience more of everything, including new random maps in unique locations in the Americas not featured in the original Age of Empires III, additional native allies and units, more statistics tracking, and new ways to play.
1. Install Age of Empires 3 - Full Installation.
2. Install Age of Empires 3: The WarChiefs Full Installation.
3. Serial Number > Open Crack folder
4. Open Crack folder > "Apply WarChiefs v1.04 Patch"
5. Replace the original "AGE3X.EXE" file with the one from the Crack folder.
6. Play the Game!
Forum alanlarını kullanırken; 3.Şahısların kişilik ve gizlilik haklarını ihlal
edici iletiler yazmak, Pornografik görüntüler paylaşmak, Hak sahibinden izin
almadan MP3, Film, dizi, video, yazılım gibi eserleri doğrudan paylaşmak, ayrıca
ilgili lisans sahibi olmayan sitelere erişim için link paylaşmak hukuka ve
yasalara aykırıdır. T.C. yasalarına ve hukuka aykırı olan bu tür paylaşımlar
site içerisinde tespit edildiği veya hak sahibi tarafından şikayete konu olduğu
takdirde, kullanıcı siteden uzaklaştırılacağı gibi, sistem tarafından tutulan
kayıtlar, talepleri halinde yasal mercilere verilebilecektir.
HAK SAHİPLERİNE ve YASAL MAKAMLARA
Sitemiz, hukuka, yasalara, telif haklarına ve kişilik haklarına saygılı olmayı
amaç edinmiştir. Sitemiz, 5651 sayılı yasada tanımlanan yer sağlayıcı olarak
hizmet vermektedir. İlgili yasaya göre, site yönetiminin hukuka aykırı
içerikleri kontrol etme yükümlülüğü yoktur. Bu sebeple, sitemiz uyar ve kaldır
prensibini benimsemiştir. Telif hakkına konu olan eserlerin yasal olmayan bir
biçimde paylaşıldığını ve yasal haklarının çiğnendiğini düşünen hak sahipleri
veya meslek birlikleri,